Friday 30 October 2009

Four Finger Dismount

Nasty stuff. Sick. Waking up with a man inside yer, like a possession. Call the priest!! Nah - worse than that, much worse.


Should have stopped at the fourth drink. Should have caught the last bus home. Shouldn’t have worn a skirt. Shouldn’t have implied that I maybe, might have, possibly wanted something to happen. Should have stopped at the eighth drink. Should have slapped him harder, harder, harder on the frisky walk home.


Vision slip. Reality goes to goop when you’re that drunk - you press your hands against it’s screen and attempt to adjust it, like a slipped contact lens or an unfocused projector screen.


At some point you stop caring. Dribble, trip, slur. Easy to confuse your words. Easy to mistake one word for another. Huh? Sure, sure. You don’t care as long as you’re sleeping. As long as you’re sleeping. As long as you’re zzzzzzzzzzz


zzzzzzzz uugh uuugh uuuuugh uuuuuughh!!


ow ow ow pow pow ow ow ow pow pow


Nasty stuff. Sick. What you doing down there? Get out! Like a fly sticking to your eyelid - it’s not as easy as just reaching in and pulling it out. Your lids go. Brain is vapour. Body is device is mechanics is slot and ca-chhiiiiing collect your winnings! (they belonged to me).


He won’t remember tomorrow, anyway. Just the good points. Just the mmmmm and the aaaaaaaaah baby baby baby.


What was my role? Huh? Sure, sure. Words against words. Rep against rep. Good game sir, good game. Doll-bodied. Canine-corpse. Take the teeth take the tongue my mouth’ll cleanse you. woof woof.


Nasty nasty nasty (Jekyll Hyde hello hello hello beautiful want to kiss you want to look after you need a nice man to take care of you need to stop going for bad things bad bad fuck nasty aren’t yer want it don’t yer slut love it love stop fighting it gonna happen - love a good fight K.O.K.O.K.O.K.O.K.O.K.O-K-Okay-okay-okay-oh-oh!-ohhh...)


My turn next time. I’ve got tools. I’ve got tricks. Shush yourself sleepy. Probe tickle push pull your heart out through your mouth tug your balls up through your throat. It’s okay go back to sleep. It’s what you wanted, told me so told me 6 drinks in told me so told me so choke on your own cock-a-doodle-do not do that ever again will not do it ever again do not so much as look at me again.


No comments: