Friday 19 March 2010

Don't Mess With Cycle Sluts...

Fuck. I always have to go and punch above my weight.

CUE WONDER YEARS STYLE VOICE OVER: Having posted the vital life lessons to be favourably learnt from the amazing Cycle Sluts From Hell up on Purple Revolver, I've discovered some of my own vital life lessons from having been a grammatically incorrect smart-arse with awful taste in men.

1. Don't mess with bikers.

2. America HATES me.

3. Even bands with one hit to their name from the 90's still google their old band daily for news, so don't fucking start mouthing off. They will kill you.

4. Gotta hand it to them, they make some good points. Good game Cycle Sluts. Well played. And for the record, most the time I wish I were a beer too.

I doubt these comments are the end of it. If you happen to notice a leather bound bunch of dames wearing a pair of tits for ear muffs around NYC any time soon, you'll know what became of me.

2 comments:

chintz said...

I want to follow your blog but I CAN'T FIND THE FOLLOW BUTTON

Amy Roberts said...

Holla! There should be a little 'Subscribe To Bleached Hem' thingee on the right...just underneath my girl Clarissa...xx